Monday, November 25, 2013

Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving All We have so much to be thankful for Whenever you find yourself being critical or complaining, identify and focus on at least one thing to be grateful for. When you do this, your entire state of mind will change. Just like the law of physics, two objects cannot occupy the same spaced as the same time, the brain cannot be negative and positive at the same time. As the words of Vicktor Frankel, we do not always get to choose our circumstances, but we can always choose our attitude. I choose to be positive I choose to be grateful I choose to be with family and friends I choose to be happy I choose to serve I choose to care I choose to love others I choose to love myself I choose to serve God What are you thankful for? What do you choose? Make a Great Day Dr. Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment