Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Happiness is a Choice

Dear Readers:

Happiness is a choice. Here are some random and timely thoughts about happiness


The happiness of my life depends on the quality of my thoughts.

A sharp tongue can cut my own throat.

If I want my dreams to come true, I mustn’t oversleep

Of all the things I wear, my expression is the most important

The best vitamin for making friends is – B1

The heaviest thing I ca carry is a grudge

One thing I can give and still keep --- my word

I lie the loudest when I lie to myself.
If I lack the courage to start, I have already finished
The one thing I can’t recycle is wasted time

Ideas won’t work unless I do

My mind is like a parachute – it functions only when open

The 10 Commandments are not a multiple choice

The pursuit of happiness is the chase of a lifetime! It is never too late to become what I might have become

Friends are like balloons; once you let them go, you might not get them back. Sometimes we get so busy with our lives and problems that we might not even notice that we have let them fly away. Sometimes we are so caught up in who’s right and who’s wrong; we forget what’s right and wrong. Sometimes we just don’t realize what real friendship is until it is too late.

Practice random acts and thoughts of happiness

Make a Great Day

Dr. Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment